Monday 22 March 2010

Clash of the Titans 2 Movie - Clash of the Titans Sequel

Titans 2 Movie - Clash of the Titans Movie SequelThe remake movie Clash of the Titans hasn't been released yet. But the studios are already planning for a sequel. Yep, we get ready for Clash of the Titans 2. And actually Director Louis Leterrier even revealed that they've been thinking about doing a trilogy from the start:

"I wrote two other Clash of the Titans movies. It was three movies. Warners came to me and said 'we'll greenlight your movie if you promise us two more.' You can tell that the story doesn't end after the first movie. I promise you that I've got more. And I've got good more. It's not like I've got more of the same, I've got more of different. It goes beyond any heroes that you've heard of. We've opened the door to Greek mythology."
Director Louis Leterrier

Well, for Clash of the Titans 2 to be greenlit, the first film still has to bring enough money in. But I'm confident this won't be a problem: Director Louis Leterrier and Sam Worthington make a hell of a team, and the first opus of the Clash of the Titans movie series should fare well.

Details about the movie Clash of the titans 2 should show up online soon. So stay tuned!

Update 1 - 09/01/2010 - Jonathan Liebesman is taking over the director's seat!

:)

0 comments: